Monday, June 6, 2016

recommencement



It's time, finally.  To begin again, start afresh, breath deep, and smell the coffee!  I've been looking for a reason to resurrect this blog of mine--last post---2012-- (www.vintagepear.blogspot.com-) but never found good enough rationality.  Until now, that is.  I am enjoying day 4 of a "21 Day Fix" that has been thrust on me, not ever so gently, by my 2nd daughter, Kate. (My CEO from the womb.  She can author more directives in 5 minutes than anyone I know, including my boss, and that's saying quite a bit.) Kate is awesome!

I can't begin to tell you how I feel is just 4 short days.  It's like I've been given a another chance--at what I'm not sure.  I'm enjoying not only food but more and more exercise--and with 3 herniated discs, that's saying quite a bit sometimes.  I don't think I realized how far into the rut I had gotten, how much this withering plant needed water.   What "was" I thinking?  Well it really doesn't matter what I "was" thinking, what matters is how I am thinking now and I'm just thankful I'm at this point in time now and I pray that God's mercy will continue and I can keep on this new road!

LINK for 21 Day Fix Tracking Sheet
I've included a LINK to a pdf for daily tracking of the Eating Plan for the 21 Day Fix if you anyone is needing it. And with that I will also say, "Katie, you were right!"--It's better to schedule all your meals ahead of time and write them all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment